- 2021-2022 School Calendar
- 2021-2022 Elementary School Supply List
- USDA Waiver
- Quarantine Guidelines – Dec 3, 2020
- Letter of Intent to Return
- Education Options
- Return to School
- Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT)
- 2020-2021 Calendar
- Annual Performance Letter
- Credit Card Processing for Student Lunch Accounts now available: Instructions here.
- Comet Club before and after school care: Information & Schedule
- School Messenger Text Opt-In Instructions
- Cox Health Virtual Clinic Available to Students:
More information on the K-12 Nurse Page!
Welcome to Marionville R-9 School District!
In an added attempt to keep your student as safe as possible, the North doors (gym doors) will now be locked at all times of the day, with the exception of 7:40 – 8:10 am. During this time the door will be supervised by an employee. Should your student need to come into the building outside of these times, please go to the office doors. Parents and adults should only enter the building through the office doors. Thank you for your help maintaining the safety of our kids.
- Last Day Summer School – June 24, 2021
- Elementary Football Camp – July 12, 13, 15, 2021 6-7:30 pm EL/MS Playground.
- Safe Return to In Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan
- Title IX:August 14, 2020
- Counseling Department
- Virtual Education
- COVID-19 Hand washing video
- OPAA! Menu
- Download the Lunch Menu App!
- Breakfast and Lunch Prices
- Lumen Parent Portal
- Lumen Instructions
- District Report Card
- PTO Facebook Page
- Care to Learn Request