It is that time of year again!Time to get your child enrolled and screened for Kindergarten, Jr. Kindergarten, or Preschool for the 21-22 school year.Age eligibility:Kindergarten-must be 5 by July 31st, 2021Jr. Kindergarten-must be 4 by July 31st, 2021Preschool-must be 3 by July 31st, 2021Enrollment packets are available in the Elementary Office.
Your child will also need a DIAL-4 screening. Those will take place Friday, March 12. Please contact the elementary office at 417-258-2550 to set up an appointment.
- USDA Waiver
- Quarantine Guidelines – Dec 3, 2020
- Letter of Intent to Return
- Education Options
- Return to School
- Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT)
- 2020-2021 Calendar
- Annual Performance Letter
- Credit Card Processing for Student Lunch Accounts now available: Instructions here.
- Comet Club before and after school care: Information & Schedule
- School Messenger Text Opt-In Instructions
- Cox Health Virtual Clinic Available to Students:
More information on the K-12 Nurse Page!
Welcome to Marionville R-9 School District!
In an added attempt to keep your student as safe as possible, the North doors (gym doors) will now be locked at all times of the day, with the exception of 7:40 – 8:10 am. During this time the door will be supervised by an employee. Should your student need to come into the building outside of these times, please go to the office doors. Parents and adults should only enter the building through the office doors. Thank you for your help maintaining the safety of our kids.
- HS Girls Basketball District Championship – Feb 25, 2021 7:00 pm @ Marionville High School – Marionville vs Ash Grove
- HS Boys Basketball District Championship – Feb 26, 2021 7:00 pm @ Marionville High School – Greenwood vs Clever
- Dentist at Elementary School – March 30-April 1
- COVID-19 Numbers – Nov 19, 2020
- Title IX:August 14, 2020
- Counseling Department
- Virtual Education
- COVID-19 Hand washing video
- OPAA! Menu
- Download the Lunch Menu App!
- Breakfast and Lunch Prices
- Lumen Parent Portal
- Lumen Instructions
- District Report Card
- PTO Facebook Page
- Care to Learn Request